Saturday, April 30, 2011

EGG FUN




I felt like we celebrated Easter all month long...

because we did,and I loved every moment of it. Easter is one of my favorites,
always has been.



Easter Hunt at Grandma and Grandpa Lowes:










Ever since I was little I remember having a big easter egg hunt on Sunday after church. I love that now my children are taking part in the hunt with all of their cousins. Bayes just sat on the grass, eating grass and watching the kids and animals. Braddock got into it loading up on more than enough eggs.


Easter Hunt at Riverwoods









Riverwoods put on an easter egg hunt a few weeks before Easter. There wasn't a lot of people so Braddock got too many eggs and took his time doing so. Bayes' favorite was digging the dirt out of the cracks of the bricks.



Decorating Eggs

Braddock loves to dye eggs. So do Scott and I, so we did it twice.
Braddock just wanted to carry them around all night. He didn't understand why he had to
put them in the fridge.

We love EASTER.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.