HappY BiRthDay to our Braddock. I can't believe he is 4. He is no longer our little boy, well he hasn't been for a while, but I think I just noticed. He really wanted friends over this year, so he invited a few neighbor kids and had a party in the back yard. Braddock wanted the party to be Cars theme, and he got to go to the new "Cars 2" movie with his dad.
Preparing for the party.
The kids made their own pizzas.
The Cars pinata we made as a family.
The craft table ready to go to make their own license plates.
Braddock's friends singing "Happy Birthday" to him.
Getting ready for the pinata.
The first swing of the party.
Bayes enjoying a popsicle and her new chair from her Uncle Thane.
Had to get a pic with the birthday boy. Beginning to open presents, we didn't get to the presents till around 7 that night, poor boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.