Monday, July 11, 2011
Enjoying Our Moments
It seems like lately I hear a lot of tragic losses of loved ones leaving their families all too soon. I always feel a little guilty because in my mind I catch myself saying, "Please Heavenly Father not that trial, anything else, but not that one." It makes me want to ever so try a little harder to enjoy each minute with my family and not let the little things get to me, which I allow to happen too often. I want to make sure my children's memories and experience are written down so we all remember the small every day moments of our family. I love my husband and children and there is not a thought that they are not in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.